a) Capacity building of branch team
- The branch manager will be responsible for training new recruits placed in the branch to provide then with adequate inputs as necessary to function independently.
- Regular capacity development of the branch team to facilitate them to achieve targets and other branch operation.
- Identify specific gaps, execute trainings to bridge the gaps, and if required arrange training in conjunction with the AM and Sales Head.
- BM should develop such relationships both as a group and on one to one basis with the FE that fosters intellectual growth of the team members.
- Mentoring should be aimed at, work ethics, and professionalism.
c) Developing second line of leadership
- Assess the potential of individual FE’s and develop those capable to take up higher responsibilities.
a) Portfolio Quality
- The BM has to ensure through regular monitoring that the defaults are minimized and client retention is optimized.
- Ensure the documentation is updated and properly stored at the branch.
b) Individual Targets
- BM will be responsible to facilitate the team members to achieve the targets given by Shikhar.
- It will be the responsibility of the BM to provide adequate training to help the team members achieve their targets.
c) Branch Targets
- The BM will also be responsible for overall branch Sales Target.
- The BM will also be responsible for overall branch cross Sales Target