List the expected end results that must be achieved in order to fulfil your job purpose and the activities that help in achieving these results.
EXPECTED END RESULTS
· Drive Uptime for All Operator Companies. Maintain infra uptime as per MSA/KPI's
· RCA of outages and prepare corrective action plan to avoid repetitions.
· 100% Site Automation and Alarm integration with NOC. Alarm & Metering correction at Site.
· 100 % compliance on in-house / vendor PM
· AMC/Diesel Vendor management and tracking based on SLA
· Drive site visit as per SAMS and non financial punch point closure
Drive energy management
Drive energy management across all sites by ensuring:
· Compliance on Log card
· Site wise analysis of DG/EB/BB running, energy cost and cost reductions plans,
· Re-connection of all EB disconnection within SLA,
· Timely collection and payment of electrical bills, Liaison with EB authorities to avoid disconnection and improved EB availability,
· Take necessary measures to avoid pilferage and malpractice
· Assist ZTM in Performance analysis of all new Technology initiatives
· Zero breakdown delivery for cluster to optimise OPEX.
· Timely submission & validation of vendor invoice and payment for better delivery from vendor,
· Keep AMC performance track w.r.t. SLA,
· Identify regular scope for security head count reduction, minimize rental cost etc
· Tracking of sites wise penalty and implementing plan for ZERO penalty
· Compliance of sites access process
· Maintains high level of landlord engagement to ensure 24*7 Access and facilitate upgrade/planned event/installation and other operational work at site
· Rent Management i.e. ensure monthly rental paid timely to landlord, any rent negotiation for upgrade etc.
Site Quality & process compliance
· Maintain excellent level of site quality (proper cable laying, correct temperature, correct settings, site in Auto, etc.
· Identify Gap against specification and ensure timely corrections
· Periodic audit to ensure that civil/tower electrical and other Infrastructure are in best state.
· Ensure ZERO quality/operational process non compliance
· Compliance checking of quality of technicians, vendors, spares including any ethical issues.
· Provide supports for outage escalation by OPCOs
· Site Access supports as and when applicable for tenants
· Maintain healthy customer relationship
· Supervise Site upgrades as per specification and provide support for RFS activities
· Technician performance evaluations
· Identify training needs of technicians and plan for development
· Resource allocation, site allocation, leave management, discipline management for technicians
List the data which will reflect the scope and scale of activities concerning your job
(These should be quantifiable numerical amounts)
Direct Reporting: 8-10 technicians
Indirect Reporting: None
5. SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
State the minimum acceptable proficiency for this job. Do not state incumbent-specific information
· B.Tech (preferred) in electrical/ mechanical OR Diploma in electrical / mechanical
· Candidate should be having an experience of around 2 to 5 years preferably in Telecommunications/ISP.
PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS & BEHAVIOURS
- Effective communication skills
- Stakeholder management
- Problem solving and decision making
- Must have computer knowledge