- Utilize hand held tools such as a hand held screw and drill gun
- Performing soldering, which is the process in which two or more metal items are joined together by melting and flowing a filler metal (solder) into the joint
- Maintain inventory of product in work stations
- Perform quality work checks to insure the product meets quality standards
- Identify product defects and complete appropriate documentation when defects are identified
- Rework and/or repair assembled equipment and products according to engineering specification changes
- Perform all work in accordance with quality standards and established safety procedures
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- (Salary + facility) - Rs 7900 Gross +Attendance Award+ Bonus +Dormitory + subsidies canteen food + Company Uniform + Bus service.
Note - Candidate Must be from 100 Km away from company location.