1. To Assist in convening Board Meeting and annual general meetings (AGMs)/meetings (Drafting Notices, Agenda, minutes and handling other related matters thereto.
2. Providing support for legal, Secretarial matters as per provisions of the Companies Act.
3. Preparation and filing of Statutory Registers, Statutory Returns , Annual returns etc. required under the Companies.
4. Have hands-on Training to file various Statutory forms with Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
5. Keeping up to date with Regulatory or statutory changes and policies under various Corporate Laws.
6. To assist in drafting of Legal agreements i.e client agreements, Lease agreements.
7. Collating information from other Departments as important for legal processes.
- Company Secretary with 1 - 2 years of relevant experience
- Business and commercial acumen
- Decent communication skills
- Commercial awareness
- Good team work skills, Advanced Word, Excel and reporting skills
- Strong focus on delivery and results with high drive and energy level