1. Responsible for Designing, troubleshooting and implementing best in class IT infrastructure & assisting in:
- Support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
- Maintain system efficiency. Ensure design of system allows all components to work properly together.
- Maintain network and system security.
- Monitor networks to ensure security and availability to specific users. Identify user needs.
- Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security.
- Ensure network connectivity throughout a company's LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations.
- Perform network address assignment. Assign routing protocols and routing table configuration.
- Maintain network servers such as file servers, VPN gateways, and intrusion detection systems.
- Administer servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, software deployment, security updates and patches
- Graduate with 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Basic Knowledge about computer i.e. MS office and Internet
- Good Presentation Skills
- Training Delivery Skill
- Strong focus on delivery and results with high drive and energy level
- Self-motivated; ability to organize, analyse and meet operational deadlines