Job Title: Account Lead (Enterprise Sales)
Location: Mumbai, Chennai, Delhi, Kolkata
What is in it for you -
The Account Lead Enterprise is a critical and strategic role of Jio’s Enterprise Business. In this role, we require an extraordinary business leader with strong experience in Sales and customer relationship management, with a proven record of accomplishment in driving incredible Team performance, through revenue creation and expansion in the given Territory/Industry vertical of Enterprise Business.
Who are we looking for –
· Established success as a Business Leader strongly focused on team success.
· 13 – 16 years of rich experience in Enterprise sales / Account management, Service & Delivery Management. Age limit of 40 yrs as on date ( applications exceeding 40 yrs age criteria will not be considered)
· Strong business acumen, team management, accomplished at solving business problems, strategic thinking and ability to understand broader business implication of decisions. Promoting a vision that resonates within the organization and with customers. Build a strong O2C discipline to manage funnel, account information, opportunity information & all time compliance to S&O metrics
· Strong understanding of client relationships at the CXO level along with proven track record of sustained relationships with Large and very Large enterprises, in at least one key industry vertical, e.g. BFSI, IT/Tech, ITES, Manufacturing, FMCG, Professional Consulting, etc.
What should you bring to the table –
· Strong communicator - clearly and persuasively, both verbally and in writing. Your presentation skills are compelling, relevant & memorable
· Well connected at C level across IT, Line of Business stakeholders and Business Leadership
· Outstanding relationship builder - collaborating with all levels of an organization
· Self-motivated, intellectually curious and resourceful are terms others describe you as.
o Creative – you will always find a way to delight a customer
o Consistent Top performer, with accolades to your name personally
o Multi-tasking skills to prioritize in a fast paced and dynamic work environment
o Ability to manage CXO / CIO level relationship management
o Ability to understand clients business and important industry trends. An effective team manager who can lead a team of diverse professionals towards creating value for the customer throughout the customer lifecycle.
What will you be doing -
· Setting the sales & operational strategy.
· Evangelizing & driving a culture of success. Defining goals, establishing metrics, measuring attainment of those goals and encourage / enforce their compliance.
· Ensure accuracy on forecasting & pipelining.
· Territory planning to drive increased utilization of accounts focusing on both retention and new business.
· Fostering strong internal support network and building a positive ecosystem.
· Collaborating and co-creating solutions with internal teams that would cater to the customer requirements.
· Actively participate on the presales, sales and post sales cycle to bring leadership and strategic closure and sustenance to larger deals.